Monday, February 1, 2010

You Married A What?

Today during lunch Meghan had a....let's call it spaz attack. It's not her fault, in no way is it her fault. I think the person to blame here is the blog inventor and bacteria.

You see, Meghan went out with friends on Friday and then proceeded to lay in bed all of Saturday because she was feeling like crap. What do you do when you're sick? Well I, personally, watch movies all day and lay around on the couch. Apparently Meghan enjoys updating her blog....constantly....

I came home from my weekend and saw that she had about a million updates to her blog and the whole time she was ranting (of course, I like those post the most) and then she was talking to the readers and...oh boy...I was concerned.

So, Meghan was telling us at lunch about her long weekend and how her mom told her to take this medicine this morning which made her crazy and poor Ragan was just sitting their shocked by the whole thing. I don't think Meghan has ever talked that much in one sitting.

I've come to this conclusion:
1. Ragan is very innocent
2. I should never go anywhere without a computer
3. I married a crack whore


Love you Meghan

3 comments:

sonia said...

lol!!

Liz said...

excuse me! Naw, just kidding :)

Meghan said...

well you're right...i can see how it would have looked like i'm a crack-whore. great. now all the cool seniors think im retarded. or cool. are crack-whores cool?

also, i take back the observation-whore comment. you're just poetically observant.