Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stupid Sookie

In an episode of Gilmore Girls Sookie bribes Lorelai to take care of her kids for her so that Jackson and her can go Skiing. After Lorilie agrees, Sookie talks about how she doesn't intend to ski at all and instead is going to curl up in the lodge and read a romance novel. I really don't know where she got that picture because, as I sit in a sweat infested lodge I can say, with great confidence, that I do not agree.

I am coming to you live from some place in the middle of Wisconsin, or Minnesota yea I know I feel really safe in not knowing where I am. Gretchen and Dad are braving the mountains, where as I am sitting in the lodge. I hate being around athletic people, specifically with a laptop, I feel like the 'Bill Gates' of the ski resort. To keep my mind off the creeper guy sitting a mer 5 feet from me, I'll tell you a little about my weekend.

On Thursday I watched Rosemary and Thyme (a TV show from the BBC) until at least 2 in the morning. I was set upon being an advanced algebra teacher for an all boys school in England just so I could forever listen to British people talk. Why advanced algebra? I want to teach older kids and I don't think I would be a very good English teacher over in another country, plus teaching math would be a breeze.

Friday I woke up and watched five more episodes with Mom and Gretchen. Then I got ready for my sleepover with Courtney, but before I could grace Courtney with my presence I got my hair cut. I love getting my hair cut, the best feeling in the world! I also watched the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. 216 competitors for the USA! (in your face Russia)

Saturday (a.k.a today) I watched Courtney bowl, and made fun of people with (Courtney's brother) Ryan. Then I (along with Courtney) proceeded to lay around the house and do nothing. I did watch My Life as Liz OnDemand, the chick stole my name!


If this creeper dude kills me, I just want to let you know I have appreciated all (well most) of your friendships.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Go my life as Liz!!!!!!! Technically she didn't steal you name you stole hers because she's older. Also, I am sorry abot the creeper. I hope hr doesn't kill you. Who would I hang out with ans do nothing all day with?????



Courtney

Meghan said...

why are you in a ski lodge? this question along with the apparent presence of a creeper, disturb me.

i like the gilmore girls reference.

Anonymous said...

I don't like My Life As Liz.