Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Singin' In My Head

Walking into English I greet my teacher with a cherry "good morning" and everyone jumps to tell me it's not morning, and then they have a little discussion about how it's 'morning' for another 30 minutes.

As this discussion is going on I have the overwhelming urge to burst out singing 'Good Morning' from the musical Singin' In The Rain. Of course if I would do that half the class would think i'm weird and not understand what I'm singing and the other half wouldn't care.

Slumping down in my seat I glance around my friendless fifth hour, I guess I have to wait for home to rock out to the song. (you've GOT to watch this)


Good mornin',
Good mornin'!
We've talked the whole night through,
Good mornin'
Good mornin' to you.
Good mornin', good mornin'!
It's great to stay up late,
Good mornin', good mornin' to you.