Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brother From Another Mother

He
told me about
everything and
I cared
Love
was an option
for a while,
but not now
The Pain
came slowly
and still
hasn't left
Remembering
is hard not to do
especially when I'm
in my room
The Lesson
i've learned is
one I'll never forget

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He
lit up my world
and allowed me to
believe in lies
Love
what I thought
it was
he didn't
The Pain
is unbearable
there's no one
to blame, but him
Remembering
when I felt
normal and when
I didn't know him
The Lesson
I never needed
came sooner than
I wanted

S: please tell me why you call me Snape!
L: nope....evil glare
S: what's your problem?
L: you're gay....and you really need to fix your nose, i'm not kidding. okay, now go cry in the bathroom.
S: how did you know I was gay?
L: darling, believe me i have my sources.

I hate you Snape. Not the actor the other one.

No comments: