Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodby Break, You Will be Missed

I stayed in my pajamas until 4:45 pm today. I really didn't want to do anything, the only reason why I got dresses was for play practice. I didn't really want to go, but I had a blast when I got there. I always have fun practicing. I really hope the play turns out well. Cross your fingers.

School tomorrow. I'm gonna have some homework tomorrow night. That means no time for sims. At least I could play some this break, of course it was like only two days. Man that game is addicting, I don't know how people can't play it.

I asked mom if I could just live in the basement for the rest of my life. She said no, but I think if I really (truly) wanted to should would let me, she's cool like that. There's just too much pressure to do well and to figure out what you want to do in life. I'm not really sure what I want to do, sure there is directing, but do I really want to do that???

I have to remember to sign up for classes soon. I really don't know what I want to take next year. I also have to write an essay tomorrow, I find that if it's about something I like than the whole process goes so much better. I'll see how I do tomorrow.

No comments: