Saturday, January 2, 2010

Green Apples

Sitting in Ragan's living room on the rocking chair I couldn't think of a place I would rather be at than there. Nora and Ragan always make me feel so...alive?...I guess that's the word. Not that I'm not when their not around, but I really enjoy their company. Nora won Apples to Apples by like, a million. I loved the fudge Ragan gave to me, but I have a feeling that once I place it out on the counter Gretchen and Dad will have eaten it all by the next day, but hey, do I expect any less? :)

Finally I cleaned up my bedroom, it was a pig sty. I don't remember it ever getting this dirty, well more like messy. There were like mountains of clothes and some of them were clean. Yea, the Appalachinan mountains moved into my bedroom. When I was cleaning I saw Ferris Bueller's Day off, I really want to watch that again. Best Christmas gift ever, thanks Gretchen!

I leave you on theses two notes:

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, Goo goo g' joob!

and

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coo coo ka choo