Friday, January 22, 2010

Louis

I have decided to name my laptop (after many month's of trying to find the right one) Louy. This came upon suddenly, today, when Ragan, Gretchen, and I went to Leap Year.

The film was amazing. Don't let the stuck up snobs at Rotten Tomatoes (the movie review site) tell you any different, it was amazing. The actors were perfect and the scrip was so funny Gretchen chocked on her sweat tarts while laughing. Music, extraordinary and it fit the feel of the movie so well. And the set.....ahhh.....they filmed in Ireland which, to say the least, was a grand idea. Look at me, I'm typing Irish.

Her suit case in the movie is a Louis Vitton. When the guy is handling it roughly she tells him it's a 'louy' as if that would make a total difference to a small town Irish man. It doesn't and he thinks she named the suit case Louy.


I had tons of fun tonight and today, I just love spending time with Ragan, it's always so much fun. Nora and I have decided to move to Venice, Italy. It's a perfect place, right in the middle of the Mediterranean! Now, I just have to start planning on where to visit.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

i'm not gonna lie and say i'm not hurt that i wasn't invited. kidding! not really. i haven't held the opportunity to see a "film" in the longest of times....

well i'm glad you liked it, and i found this review of sorts quite helpful.