Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bad Dates


I met "Snape" today. Yea, totally not her someday guy. He is a bit slow....but at least he understood we had some sort of inside joke going on. Sadly (for him) he'll never be worthy of her. That's all right, he thinks I'm nuts and well it would make for awkward conversation when we'd go to a group movie.

S: hey
L: hi
S: so.....rocks back and fourth on feet....why do you call me Snape?
L: sorry, you might cry if I told you the truth.
S: come on
L: okay, God told me to.
S: what?
L: no. your nose looks like the actor who plays Snape in the Harry Potter movie. munches on popcorn. You might want to think about getting that fixed.

Then I'd have to explain to her why her date is in the bathroom crying.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

this was rather hilarious; you're an excellent blogger and i admire your use of supplementing the classic blog with humor.