Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tessa's Playlist

Just started listening to Tessa's playlist, it's really good. I think I can see myself permanently listening to songs like this. I'm only on number three, it's called My Friend John by The Fratellis.

My Friend John was the serious one
Buttoned up the book and the job half done
Lazy old boy when the good girls turn
His teeth get itchy and his rubber souls burn
When will he ever learn?

I have two tests tomorrow. I should start studying, but I don't really want to. I should also start studying for the Spanish final. You know, I'm not that nervous. I know how to conjugate in the future and all I need to know is some of the vocabulary and the irregular verbs, but that's easy, just study from now until Tuesday. Yep, the fourth to go! Then only one final on Wednesday. Two on Thursday and one on Friday. Easy as pie!

Today I did part 2 of the English final. I didn't get to see Courtney at lunch! I miss her so much! We only ate lunch twice this week together, it's not the same without her.....The final was to write a personal narrative and tie it into one of the books you've read this semester. Maybe some other time I'll tell you about it, but I really don't like sharing about Susan.

No comments: