Thursday, January 28, 2010

What? With Who?



Just realized something. If Snape is gay, then who else at Hogwarts is gay? I know that (according to J.K. Rowling and Wikipedia) Dumbledor had a crush on Grindelwald who he ended up killing because he went mad with power.....but that, my friends, is a whole other story.

Possible people Snape would be 'doing'
-Dumbledor
-Professor Flitwick
-Hagrid
-Malfoy (he has an odd relationship with him...)
-Crab and Goyle (if not Malofy)
-Professor Querrel
-Voldemort?

I don't think I'll ever be able to read Harry Potter in the same mind frame again....

2 comments:

Tess said...

LIZ! You ever heard of like the dirty harry potter comic thingy? Draco and Harry. Even google image search Draco Malfoy Harry Potter. Pictures of them shirtless in bed cuddling. But hey, you ever seen Draco without his shirt? He's surprisingly ripped. I really don't blame Harry. Plus he's got the bad boy appeal I guess.

Liz said...

Indeed I have! I was leaning towards Draco, he seems the most likely to be gay too. Who is that ripped and straight? C: