Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Resloution

New year's resolutions. I usually don't make them, and I really don't know why. Sometimes I do, but really it's like, why? I don't end up doing them anyway or I don't think I need to improve on anything. This year I am making a resolution: be nicer to Meheer.

The plays went really well again, but a tougher crowed. They laughed, but last nights was better. The phone worked tonight, great job kiely! I'm gonna' miss everyone, I hate that it's over.

"I love your blog, it's so cute!" - Mikaela. Gracias, love you darling, you make my day!

Churck starts tomorrow, it's the season premier. Courtney has been watching the second season this past week, it's really good. I can't wait! Tomorrow at 8! Wade agrees, it's amazing, if you haven't seen it you're deprived of life.

No comments: