Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fishing for Complements

I never realized how much girls like Coach shoes, until I got some. About a year ago I was at MOA (mall of america for you un-minnesota folk) with my mom and sister. I thought these shoes were cool (they were white and lime green) so I tried them on and got them. It wasn't until I got home that Gretchen (my sister) told me they were Coach shoes.


Now they aren't as white, more of a tan color and I've had to have Dad super glue the tip of one because the sole started peeling back. Yea, they aren't the best shoes I ever bought, but everyone else thinks so.

Countless times I have been wearing the grossest outfit, but random people (well not hobos off the street) will complement my shoes. Just yesterday I was sitting in Spanish and Dani, right before class started, told me she liked my shoes. Iv'e had girls from English and even people in video (who I will not name, but just say that they need a personality overhaul) have complemented my shoes. It's the weirdest thing.....what would be even weirder was if a guy complemented them.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

i know it, liz, i know it. labels are everything to people like dani.

sonia said...

"liz why are you wearing those to gym!?"
haha i was totally one of those people