Wednesday, January 13, 2010

...Need Sleep...

I stayed up until 12:30 this morning. Though I wasn't asleep until, at least, 1. Then today, during sixth hour, Mrs. Drew just talked to us the whole hour and then we didn't show our movies.....eye twitch....

I'm gonna' bring season one of Gilmore Girls to Hannah tomorrow. We were talking about it on the bus and she didn't know what I was saying half the time because she hasn't seen half of the seasons. So, I'm staring her from the beginning. At least I can un-deprive someone in the world of Gilmore Girls.

I just finished watching the NCIS episode from last night. I prefer watching them on the real TV, but at least I got to see it! The wonders of technology.

The Spanish final is freaking me out, I want to study, but then I don't want to study. Blgg, I also have to sign up for classes. I think I'm gonna' take pre-calculus, who cares about FST? Not me.

No comments: