Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sång om ingenting

So, you might have noticed the music I put up recently. And you also probably have noticed (unless your like unobservant) that the music isn't in english. Yes, I know that it's not in english, but I can understand it. I (unlike most of you) can speak and understand Norwegian. The music isn't really norwegian, it's swedish, but it's so close that it's crazy.

The the first song is called Sång om ingenting by Kobojarna. (music video-very funny!)


det här är en sång om ingenting
så alla bratz kan hoppa omkring
e på klubben, dricker skumpa
och alla brudar tar på min rumpa

Which translates to...

This is a song about nothing
So all the girls can jump around
We are at the club drinking bubbly
All brides are looking at my butt

Just thought you might want to know. I really like the song.