Friday, January 15, 2010

Liz Is A Great Name


One morning a husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, his wife decides to take the boat out.
She motors out a short distance, drops anchor and begins to read her book.
Along comes a gamekeeper in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says,
"Good morning, ma'am. What are you doing?"
"Reading a book," she replies.
"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.
"I'm sorry, Officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."
"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
"If you do that, I 'll have to charge you with sexual assault,"says the woman.
"But I have not even touched you," says the gamekeeper.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
"Have a nice day, ma'am," he said, and left.

Today in english Mr.Schield read this aloud. I found it here Liz's Blog. Story.

No comments: