Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Spanish Speaking American

NCIS is on tonight, I hope it's a good one. I haven't seen any for a while (you know they went on a winter break) and I really need to. Abby and MaGee are tied for my favorite, they both are so funny. Tony on the other hand is, well stupid. Ziva (personally) freaks me out. She's super cool though. THEY ARE NOT TIVA! (goodness how stupid can people get?)

We were supposed to have a really big english test today. It was an in class written exam. The teacher was gone today so this kid made fun of his for the rest of the hour. Poor teacher. I like him, he's nice, but I don't like the vocabulary tests every three weeks, stupid.

I should finish my character essay so I can watch NICS. I did talk for over 20 minutes in Spanish with Gretchen!

I'm worried about our play, I hope everyone knows their lines by tomorrow.

No comments: