Friday, January 15, 2010

Let's Play....

"..perfectly normal, thank you very much."


"Experts are unable to explain why the owls have suddenly changed their sleeping pattern."


"Instead he was smiling at a very severe looking women who was wearing square glasses exactly the shape of the markings the cat had around it's eyes."


"Would you care for a lemon drop" "A what?"


"Don't ask questions - that was the first rule..."


"...baggy old clothes and broken glasses..."


"an' a thumpin' good'un, I'd say, once yeh've been trained up a bit."


"Some say he died. Codswallop, in my opinion."


"Yes, thirteen-and-a-half inches."


"Oh, him. I mean, yes, I am."


"Five, I'm the sixth in the family..."


"The boy who kept loosing his toad."


"I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat then me."


"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"


"At the very end of the corridor hung a portrait of a very fat women in a pink silk dress."



Time to play What Book Am I Reading? I have fifteen quotes, now you have to try and guess what book it is I am reading.

No comments: