Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hola Harry

I wish I could find a media converter that worked with macs. Sadly, dad is even having trouble and he's like a genius with computers (granted I am better with macs) so it's obviously gonna' be a long hard road. I need the media converter for my video for video class. Were supposed to make a video about the past 10 years. And were supposed to use video, audio, and pictures. There has to be 20 things from the u.s. and 2 from our own lives. The 20 from the u.s. isn't the problem, but the 2 from my life....what and I going to choose?


The play is bomb! As I was reading the scrip while everyone was acting and saying their lines it was just PERFECT! We didn't do as well during dress rehearsal, but we hadn't practiced on stage very much or worked on cues from the stage. It was all a little confusing and nerwracking, but I'm confident we'll do well!

I had a gross in class essay test today. I think I did pretty good on it, but he's a hard grader (in my experience) and I'm just a bit nervous about that. I hope he goes a little easy because it was in class. I had to substitute words for my sophisticated words because I didn't know how to spell them....sad...

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is amazing, it always makes me happy when I read it.

No comments: